This post may or may not contain affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
As it turns out, items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals are discounted because the box is either opened or has minor damage.
When I got home from work I did more research and found the below tips:
Save Money with Amazon Warehouse Deals
- Amazon doesn’t make it easy to find the warehouse deals page. Click here to find the web page and start looking for discounted items.
- You can also find the warehouse deals page by going to Amazon.com and clicking on “Amazon Warehouse Deals” located in the drop down menu next to the search box.
- Open Box items are discounted items that have been returned by customers and the box or packaging had been opened.
- Products listed as “Like New” are in perfect condition but have a minor defect on the outer packaging. The packaging could have also been damaged in the warehouse or during transportation.
- Items purchased on Amazon Warehouse Deals can be returned if you are not happy with the product. Make sure the item is in its original condition and returned within 30 days to receive a full refund.
- When looking up at Items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals make sure to look for items that are eligible for Prime and Free Shipping to save even more money. Not all items are eligible but some are.
- Items from almost all categories are available on the warehouse deals page.
- If you are looking for a specific brand be sure to check back as different items are listed every day.
I am very excited to continue to save money with Amazon Warehouse Deals. This is a great way to save money, especially since we just end up throwing the packaging away.
Click here to contact me. I would love to hear all about how you save money.